Peter & Paul Snowden are currently seeking a Racing Administration Secretary to join their team to assist in their day to day running of their office situated at their Randwick stables.
The successful Applicant must be a good communicator with exceptional organisational skills and be a team player with a willingness to learn in the position.
Daily duties would include:
- Data entry – Ardex Program;
- Racing administration duties – Stable Returns; organising of race colours for race days and barrier trials, floating time schedule as well as horse registrations and Insurances.
- Communicating with clients;
- Update daily of horse movements; Stable Sheet & horse gear schedules.
- General day to day running of office.
When required to assist duties such as:
- Lodging Nominations, Acceptances and scratchings;
- Assisting weekend staff rosters;
- Lodging visiting Interstate Stable Hand registrations;
- Assisting our Accounts Department with month end invoicing and processing of credit card payments.
A knowledge of posting racing images/videos on Snowden Racing’s media platforms would be an advantage but not essential.
The position is full time Monday to Friday with a highly competitive salary to the successful applicant. The position is available with immediate start.
Your interest to apply for this position will be treated in the most strictest of confidence.