Seagrove X Extreme Choice
old Bay Filly
Sire: Extreme Choice Dam: Seagrove
Breeding – Extreme Choice x Seagrove filly (bay)
Share price - $12,990 per 10%, $6,495 per 5%
Key points -
- An outstanding filly by exciting first-season sire EXTREME CHOICE from the family of Group 1 winner and champion mare HILL OF GRACE!
- “A magnificent filly with high-quality bloodlines. She’s an early running speed type of filly – she’s a ripper!” – Michael Ward.
- A sensational winner of the Group 1 Blue Diamond Stakes as a juvenile, EXTREME CHOICE returned at three and showed an explosive turn of foot to win the time-honoured Group 1 A J Moir Stakes, beating world champion sprinter Chautauqua in the process!
- This beautifully put together filly is out of an EXCEED AND EXCEL full-sister to the multiple Group-placed San Diego, while her dam is also a half-sister to another stakes placegetter in Soledad. A wonderful female family!
- Selected by Triple Crown’s Chris & Michael Ward. Selectors of REDZEL, HOT SNITZEL, PEGGY JEAN, DOTHRAKI, CHARLIE BOY, REELEM IN RUBY, MISSILE MANTRA, MOSS TRIP, MILITARY ZONE FLYING SNITZEL, CAVALRY ROSE, PATRONYME etc.
- To be trained by world renowned pair of Peter and Paul Snowden, trainers of Triple Crown’s 2017 ($10 million) and 2018 ($13 million) The Everest winner REDZEL and 2016 Golden Slipper winner CAPITALIST, EPAULETTE, RUSSIAN REVOULTION, SHOOTING TO WIN, SEPOY, PRIDE OF DUBAI, HOT SNITZEL, FORENSICS, PEGGY JEAN, DENMAN, GUELPH, EARTHQUAKE, HELMET, SKILLED, PURPLE, MENTAL, COMPLACENT & BENFICA etc.